Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Peeps and more

I have a couple of fun links from the USA Today (gah, I know!) Pop Candy blog which is actually quite fun. First up, Peeps dioramas created for a Washington Post contest. Peeps are hilarious and it's funny to see the elaborate setups people made. Maybe I should have a party with a contest for Peeps dioramas; that might be fun. My housemates and I were talking about how it would be fun to have an Easter egg party, and I personally thought it would be fun to have all the alcohol hidden in Easter eggs, so if you want to drink, you have to find your alcohol first! So watch out if you ever get an Easter party invite from me!

MTV is also airing the old seasons of Undressed, which is only notable because it has lots of people before they were stars (Chad Michael Murray, Adam Brody, Autumn Reeser), and because the tomcat was totally addicted to watching this show because while he is not the LCD, he's pretty darn close.

2 comments:

Holly Golightly said...

yes, weren't the peep dioramas awesome? it was one of the most emailed articles from sunday's paper.

nyanko said...

Super fun! I'm thinking about doing one next year!