Monday, July 19, 2004

fall TV grid

Well, here's what my fall TV watching is going to be like, at least until some shows get put on hiatus and I figure out what totally sucks.
 
Monday:
8 pm: Athens (due mid-season; a new series by the creator of the O.C.)
9 pm: Las Vegas/Everwood. [I'm not sure which will be TiVo'd and which will get put on tape.]; possibly 24 at mid-season.
10 pm: LAX [I'm such a sucker, I'll have to watch at least a couple episodes of this one. I'm picturing it being much like Las Vegas - light and soapy...]
 
Tuesday:
8 pm: Gilmore Girls
9 pm: Father of the Pride & Scrubs
 
Wednesday:
8 pm: Lost
9 pm: The Mountain
10 pm: Law & Order/CSI: New York*
 
Thursday:
8 pm: The O.C. Might check out Joey at the beginning of the season, before the O.C. starts.
9 pm: CSI/life as we know it
10 pm: Without a Trace
 
Friday:
8 pm: Joan of Arcadia
10 pm: Medical Investigation
 
Saturday:
8 pm: Amazing Race [maybe...]
 
Sunday:
8 pm: Charmed/Arrested Development
9 pm: Desperate Housewives & Alias (both on ABC)/Jack & Bobby
 
*Additional commentary. I've been drawn into L&O again, but not sure if it will last. Maybe I'll save this for summer reruns... And amazingly, CSI:New York already looked so annoying from the spinoff CSI:Miami episode that I'm not sure I'll be able to stomach it. All the people. Talk. Like. This. And sadly, it seems to have retained CSI:Miami's prentiousness and well, crappiness. So, both these shows might quickly drop off the list.
 
This is really an alarming amount of TV, but I'm sure a couple of the shows will quickly bite the dust or turn out to be horrendous, such that I can cut down on some of my TV time...
- nyanko

No comments: