Monday, July 26, 2004

The Corrections

I just finished reading the Corrections, and I'm just not sure what to say. I've heard it recommended by a number of people and it seems like it's always in one of those front tables in the bookstore... But the characters are painfully flawed, which makes it hard to read about them. There is no heroic character or even a character that you really want to relate to. (You might relate to them, but you want to pretend you don't...) It's well-written, but I just can't give this a strong recommendation. Read it at your own risk.

- nyanko

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you're a fan of LOST, check out tv torrent lost

Anonymous said...

I think you're right on track and not many people are willing to admit that they share your views. matthew fox photo is an AWESOME place to discuss LOST.