Wednesday, September 01, 2004

The Return.

It's been months since I've posted here, strangely coinciding with a lack of new television and an increase in distractions of other sorts (work, for example).
Last night marked the beginning of the new season of television! For me, at least. Scrubs aired the premiere of its 4th season, and it was glorious. Heather Graham is on the show for a few episodes, and her character is completely insane, along with everyone else on the show.
I must say that I was none to pleased with the way the last season ended, at least in regards to J.D. and Elliot. Kind of similar to the way I was definitely unhappy with the way Rory of Gilmore Girls became a tree.

Speaking of Scrubs, and J.D., and Zach Braff, one must mention Garden State. Which really must henceforth be known as the movie where Natalie Portman's cuteness finally meets its potential. I mean, after seeing her in a variety of other roles over the years (Star Wars Ep2 might even count), this one finally gets it.

- totoro

No comments: