Tuesday, September 21, 2004

all growed up

Is it just me or does Ephram on Everwood look OLD this season? I can't tell if it's the haircut, the weird sideburn thingies, or if his face just filled out a little. Granted, he's 21 now so he might just have started to look more his age... And in contrast, Scott Wolf still looks the same age as in Party of Five. My roommates and I had a long discussion about how old he really was - and whether he just looks very young or whether he was very young when he was on Party of Five.

Okay, thanks to the wonders of imdb, we can find out that he's about 36 (if I did my math right) now and was about 26 when he started Party of Five. And the imdb also blesses us with the trivia that he was once engaged to Alyssa Milano. Wow. Scary.

- nyanko

No comments: