Thursday, September 02, 2004

Another TV columnist

TV Gal is another columnist who writes all about crap on TV. She likes stuff that is a little bit cornier than my taste (Two and a Half Men), but lots of good info about shows and the like. I was hoping that the Mountain would be decent, but my hopes are swiftly plummeting, the more I read about the show.

Based on totoro's review, I'll be setting a season pass for Jack & Bobby, although I suspect it will get lower priority than Alias/Desparate Housewives which are also on in the same time slot. However, I will have a couple weeks to check out the show before Desperate Housewives starts.

In other scary casting news, Anne Heche will be joining the cast of Everwood (scary) and Kerr Smith (Jack on Dawson's Creek) will be a love interest for Rose McGowan on Charmed (heh).

- nyanko

No comments: