Monday, September 27, 2004

The Mountain

It's surprising how terrible this show was. It seems like it was a show made just for me, but after less than 20 minutes of the show, I paused and revoked the Season Pass. The only reason I watched the entire thing was that I told Totoro that I would watch it and write up a review. Frankly, I can't write up much of a review since I can't remember much, mainly because I've blocked out those memories. I think there were extended outdoors scenes (snowboarding, dirt biking) and a neverending hookup scene with Oliver Hudson and some girl who looks a little like Lauren Holly - but I fast forwarded through those. I thought the mom had bad hairstyling so that really needs work. Yeah, not much to share. But really, RUN AWAY.

In other news, my silly boyfriend actually gave this show a Season Pass of his OWN volition (he saw the WB ads and was suckered by the tagline that the show was from the same producers as that of the OC) and after watching it, said that it was okay and he would give it a few more episodes to get good. Ugh. I'm not sure I could stomach more than 44 minutes of the show. And now I won't have to.

- nyanko

No comments: