Thursday, June 15, 2006

So, apparently my many short link-only posts made our blog look like a spam blog (horrors! Also, totoro hasn't been posting enough to contribute to making it look like a spam blog), but I finally figured out that the word verification on the posting page wasn't happening to everyone and got the blog reviewed. Happily, we passed and have been designated not a spam blog. Phew. How horrible would it be if they looked at the blog and still thought it was spam. Maybe that would prove that I'm a cylon...

Anyhoo, there's a Battlestar blog, but I'm not allowed to read since I'm still about five episodes from the end of season 2 and I don't want to get too spoiled. There's also an article about where to get your fix on TV news.

And in other funny news, the dance radio station that I always listen to has a remix of the Brokeback Mountain theme. Surprisingly, it works pretty well as a dance song, but it's super funny.

I'm sad because there's a terrible review of Treasure Hunters. I really want this show to be good.

1 comment:

nyanko said...

That's the review I was hoping to see! That it's like the Amazing Race but with puzzles!