Wednesday, June 21, 2006

You can buy a Tivo Desktop upgrade that will allow you to put programs from your TiVo onto your iPod, PSP and other devices. I guess I just need to get a video iPod or a portable video player now... Although I feel one can have too many iPods and three might qualify for too many.

Also, the free upgrade for TiVo Desktop now allows for automatic transfers, which seems kind of nice.

This news was courtesy of the tomcat, who has been commenting under the name Audio Nomad, but I think that's a silly name so I'm going to keep calling him the tomcat. Although tomcat might not be the best name either since it could either refer to TomKat or might mean he's tomcatting around. Oh well, consistency wins out for a while. Maybe I'll eventually start calling him the audio nomad.

No comments: