Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Amazon TV Sci-Fi Bundle




Amazon is selling the mother of all TV show DVD bundles in the form of the TV Sci-Fi Bundle. This thing is completely nuts, costs $899, and contains:

Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Angel
The X-Files
Firefly
Dark Angel
Roswell
The Pretender
Stargate: SG-1
Stargate: Atlantis

I've seen at least parts of every one of these shows other than the Stargate ones (and I think nyanko is quite familiar with many of these as well), but hey I guess the people who are serious collectors will see this as a way to save some money in the long run. I haven't gone through and added up the costs of the individual components of the bundle, but Amazon says that the list price is $1756.

Credit to TV Shows On DVD for this.

1 comment:

nyanko said...

Oh, good gravy. I am in fact familiar with more of those shows than I want to admit. Let's see - Buffy, Angel, Firefly, Dark Angel and Roswell - which I think probably also includes the crappiest of the shows in the bundle (Dark Angel and Roswell, I'm looking at you). Would you really call this sci fi though? I would think Angel, Roswell, and Buffy are more fantasy than sci fi.