Friday, October 26, 2007

TV Guide stuff

Here are a few links from TVguide.com:

Here's an article that says that it answers burning questions from the Damages finale. Unfortunately, I can't read it yet because I am one of those people contributing to its miserable ratings by watching it days later on my DVR. Sorry Damages! I hope you get picked up! The tomcat and cc2 have told me the finale is pretty exciting.

There is a trailer for the new season of 24 - the trailers or previews of the season always make me really excited, as well as the usual 6 or eight hour over two week 24 "event" that kicks off the beginning of the season, but my interest typically wanes as the producers struggle to find a way to keep up the adrenaline over 24 episodes...

And Dirty Sexy Money has gotten additional script orders which seems like the interim step before getting picked up so we'll see what happens. I feel like all the full season pickups are coming fast and furious and it seems really early, but it is almost sweeps so maybe this is the time most shows find out their fate. Aliens in America and Reaper have also gotten script orders.

No comments: