Thursday, October 18, 2007

Christopher from Gilmore Girls!

I always loved Christopher on Gilmore Girls until (spoiler) he married Lorelei and got written to be a totally petty person. Which was a total bummer. But it now appears that he's going to be on Private Practice. I'm not watching Private Practice, but this might almost motivate me.

Also, I have to comment on the fact that the CW was the first to officially cancel a show(Online Nation or something like that - I can't remember the name), and I'm kind of surprised that not many other shows have gotten the axe yet. Last fall it seemed like a number of shows got pulled after a couple episodes, but this year, only Fox's Nashville has gotten pulled (though not actually cancelled) and that show didn't seem to get much publicity.

No comments: