Monday, May 21, 2007

Fall TV clips

A collection of clips of the shows picked up for the fall. If you're really excited about a show, or want to find out which shows you might be excited about for next fall, this appears to be the place to go. I've been running around with travel for the past couple weekends on travel, but hopefully I'll have some time to peruse the new shows and start thinking about how my fall TiVo scheduling is going to go.

However, on the upside, there are a ton of shows for the summer, so I think I'm actually going to have some things to watch (which might actually be a bad thing). And Studio 60 is starting the episode burn off this Thursday so I've already got that on my plate, as well as the last two weeks worth of sweeps stuff. I've also started killing defunct season passes, so the Tivo scheduler is feeling much less overworked already...

No comments: