Thursday, May 24, 2007

pinkberry

When I was in LA recently, I finally tried the frozen yogurt place pinkberry, which is pretty popular with celebrities and has gotten quite a bit of press. And turns out, it lives up to the hype, at least for me! The yogurt is nice and tangy, without being too creamy, and you can get lots of nice toppings. I'm definitely going to go when I'm in New York in a couple weeks because there is one near my hotel. Obviously I'm totally psyched.

Also, please go and listen to the song on their website. It's absolutely hilarious. I can't find an MP3, but I want it. They also mention that a ringtone is coming soon, and I'm embarrassed to say...that I totally want it. Although I think I might make it the ringtone for the tomcat... Now it would be true nirvana if either Britney or Kelly Clarkson covered the pinkberry song. Maybe I can make a video of my lip syncing to it and it can be the Easter egg on my wedding website.

3 comments:

totoro said...

must be Max Martin produced. p-i-n-k-b-e-r-r-y pinkBERRY.

nyanko said...

Yes! Imagine the dulcet tones of N Sync + the pinkberry song - that would have swept the nation. It would have been like the original Britney Pepsi commercial! Also, I got a new phone, so theoretically, I can make it my new ringtone, if I ever learn how to use my phone...

Sandra said...

omg, i totally want to try pinkberry now!