Friday, May 04, 2007

License to Wed

Pop Candy has a link to the trailer for the new Mandy Moore/John Krasinski movie License to Wed. I have to admit that I was really excited about this movie (it has Mandy, and Jim from the Office!), but then I realized that it also had (dun dun) Robin Williams. Yes, it's going to be one of *those* movies. Other equally damning headliners would have been Jack Black or Ben Stiller. And then I watched the trailer. And it's terrible. I'm debating whether to delete the movie off my queue now. But I think there continues to be a danger that I will relapse and decide that I should still watch the movie, because of Mandy and John.

Also, I'm very sad that recently Mandy has done some interviews where she's been a bit embarrassed that she was the singer of the song Candy. Mandy, don't turn your back on that! I still have it on my iPod. And based on some early comments on her new album (which is posted streaming somewhere, I think), it sounds like Candy and I Wanna Be with You may have been better eras in her record history...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hrm...i'd watch this... =P

Holly Golightly said...

this isn't really related but since you're always on top of wedding stuff, did you see that Target is launching a wedding dress line by Issac (i think it's Issac)??!! cra-zy!!

nyanko said...

Wow, I love Target and I love weddings. I wonder if the dresses are going to be in the stores. That section might become one of my regular stops every time I go to be buy tolietries and various sundry life items.