Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Gilmore Girls is back on my good side

The writing and storylines have actually been more interesting - particularly the conflict with Lorelei and her parents and the romantic issues with Luke. I think Lorelei's issues were always the heart of the show. But anyway, that's not really the reason I'm totally hooked on it. I mean, I'm back to watching on the night it airs... and it's because of Logan. I'm ashamed to admit it, since he's totally smarmy and only seems to have one expression: smirking. But he actually has chemistry with Rory, is far more interesting than Dean was when dating Rory and is far less of a twit that Jess was. I have to stop myself from fast-forwarding to watch all his scenes before bothering with the entire show. It's all over, I have been lost to the dark side.

Oh yeah, and he was on Young Americans. Oy.

- nyanko

No comments: