Monday, March 14, 2005

spare time

I watched three episodes of Project Runway's first season, and I have to say I thought it was enh. I think the concept was kind of interesting, and I liked watching them sew their own designs, but it wasn't as insanely addictive as the Amazing Race or as funny as Queer Eye for the Straight Guy (they may be off the What's Hot list, but the show is still pretty darn funny, although I do fast forward through the fashion, the culture and the food bits. Hmm, doesn't seem to leave much... but the intro meet-the-guy, the house makeover, and the second half of commentary of the guy putting on some event is usually a riot.)

I also made time this weekend to watch the unaired episodes of Wonderfalls, and it made me laugh out loud. It's a little dark, and the main character is somewhat unlikable, but the humor gets funnier and wackier as the episodes progress.

- nyanko

Wonderfalls! I seriously lamented over this show being cancelled last season, the main character has a level of apathy and underachievement that I can only dream of. But since she's off the air, I'll have to strive for more of a House-type angst instead.

- totoro

No comments: