Monday, July 24, 2006

Comic-Con and TV

Here's a link that squishie pointed me at which talks a bit about the increasing importance of Comic-Con to popular culture outside of its original purpose, which of course is comics.

Shows like Heroes will obviously have a direct link to the audience of Comic-Con, but it seems as though the annual San Diego convention is becoming an increasingly important venue for initial promotion of all kinds of things that readers of this blog are particularly interested in. I am so going to go one of these days.

1 comment:

nyanko said...

Now we'll just have to figure out if we can finagle press credentials! Hmm, maybe we need more than 10 readers to get that... Although if my theory holds, Totoro's posts are directly correlated to lots of hits. We'll see how the traffic pans out this week! Maybe I need to actually title my posts in order to get more traffic....