Wednesday, July 26, 2006

What's My Brain Age?

The tomcatt recently got a Nintendo DS Lite and has been trying to persuade me that I would like it, although since I hadn't seen it, it was hard to judge. However, this weekend, I finally got my hands on it, and started playing Brain Age and I have to say that I'm kind of hooked. It appeals to my super-competitive side, and I'm out to beat the tomcat. My brain age (which sadly started at 54) is now down to 31, and I think I can beat out the tomcat shortly (he's 30 as of yesterday). I'm also striving to take the high scores! Luckily, he never reads my blog so he won't know about my evil plan. Maybe I'll have to get a DS Lite of my own.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

haha. W and i have a little friendly competition going there too. i started at 71 - i didn't know the questions kept going! i've since worked down to 25. but now, sigh, W's at 21...

btw, the macy's show...i immediately tried to check if i get WE - what channel is it?! i put it in my calendar to remember to watch. =|

nyanko said...

Awesome! I'm not sure how long the competition between tomcat and I will stay friendly (mostly due to me).

I don't think we get WE - I looked for the show in my TiVo program guide, but it's not appearing. I'm hoping to watch it when it comes out on DVD.

Anonymous said...

Brain Age = 20 (perfect score). I may never test myself again.