Monday, July 31, 2006

You have a myspace page?

I am sad to admit to you all that it turns out that the tomcat has MySpace page. Yes, he does. No, he's not a 14 year old girl who is obsessed with Teddy Geiger because "He'z so HHHHHOTTTT!!!!!!!" He claims he created the page because one of his "friends" also has a myspace page in order to talk to some girl that he was e-set up with. But seriously, how do you not mock someone for a myspace page? Also, please note in the comments that the tomcat has finally given in and his comments show as up as the tomcat. I've broken him down.

My impression is that I don't think I know many people with myspace pages. Am I wrong? Am I wrong to mock? The self-doubt is beginning to creep in. Perhaps I am the only one not on myspace? What if there is so much fun to be had on myspace and I'm missing out, or no one liked me enough to invite me? This could be crushing to my self esteem. Luckily, I've done quite well on the Big Brain University games so at least I have a big brain weight to fall back on.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What? No link to his page?

I have a Myspace page, too, but only because joining every one of these goddamn sites is part of my job description.

Anonymous said...

i guess you could make a my space page if your goal is to induce epileptic seizures through the medium of the web...

nyanko said...

You can't have an anonymized blog when you post your boyfriend's super crappy myspace page. And you should tell him that his myspace page sucks. I'll send you the link.