Monday, July 31, 2006

Girlfriend Getaways

I love perusing the magazine rack and the latest weird find was Girlfriend Getaways. There have been a slew of new magazines coming out, but I'm not sure if they'll last. I flipped through this one, but it wasn't even compelling enough to purchase. But I just thought it was funny that there could be an entire magazine on girlie trips. I think there is a definite market for girlie vacations, but do you need a magazine? Not sure on that one. The best quote ... "as long as no one gets arrested, anything goes." Okay, I'm not sure I want that type of girls vacation.

2 comments:

Holly Golightly said...

oh i read about these girlfriend getaways in the travel section of the paper or somewhere like that. i would love to try one but they seem kind of costly.

nyanko said...

I think they had a range of cost for their recommendations and highlighted hotels/cities that had girlfriend getaway packages, which looked like it could be a good deal.