Thursday, July 06, 2006

Timberlake

I don't think I've seen or heard anything about him (unrelated to Cameron Diaz) since the infamous Super Bowl incident several years ago. It seemed as though he was going down the route of Gavin Rossdale and planning to spend the rest of his days hanging with his famous significant other.

Guess not: Justin Timberlake Brings Sexy Back

Heh. "FutureSex/LoveSounds"
Is that supposed to be like "Love.Angel.Music.Baby" or... who knows.

I know that nyanko is going to download this as soon as she sees this post.

1 comment:

nyanko said...

Dude, I already listened to it on the official website, and I'm not totally blown away. People seem to like it, but I'm enh on it. But I'm wondering if I hear it on the radio enough, I'm eventually going to start liking it... Anyway, it's no "Ooops, I Did It Again..."