Saturday, July 01, 2006

Battlestar Galactica starts season 3 on October 6th, with ten consecutive episodes and the remaining episodes in 2007. Start the countdown! And that gives all the slackers enough time to catch up on seasons one and two. Captain Apollo is soooo dreamy. (swoon)

I also realized that there's a project at work code-named Apollo and I'm trying to decide if it followed the traditional computer geek protocol of naming servers, etc. after Greek and Roman gods, or whether there's an out of control Battlestar geek on the loose (definitely not that unlikely)...

And I'm continuing to watch Treasure Hunters, but really it's because I miss the Amazing Race so much. So it's basically the methadone for my Amazing Race heroin, the one thing keeping me from going on a blood-soaked crime-filled rampage. Or maybe it's just one more show that's keeping me from finishing the April backlog of crap on my TiVo.

No comments: