Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I went on a fairly rigorous hike with my roommate gecko this weekend and the last part of the hike, we were both feeling a bit grumpy because the hike was pretty steep going up and thus pretty steep coming down, and the trail had gravel so it was like walking on ball bearings. Anyway, we were getting tired and started talking about Treasure Hunters, where one of the contestants, Kayte Fogel, is always complaining extremely loudly. On the last episode, she kept screaming (while crying), "I'M IN SO MUCH PAIN. I CAN'T GO ON!" I actually thought she might be hurt because I couldn't figure out why she would be yelling and crying that much if she wasn't actually hurt. And since it's a reality show, you really can't tell. But it honestly seems like maybe she's just a drama queen. Anyway, FYI, if you're feeling kind of grumpy while hiking, doing a fake-screaming impression of Kayte Fogel is surprisingly entertaining. I think that entertained us for at least 15 minutes. Yes, I know, we were doing Treasure Hunters impressions. It really is a sad state of affairs.

1 comment:

manganese said...

At least we didn't do a physical impression of her, like, say, lying down on the swampy ground like she did this week...!