Friday, July 21, 2006

The season three preview of Battlestar is on YouTube. I have to credit totoro for finding this, and I haven't watched it yet because I'm trying to decide if I can resist the spoilers or if I should just give in now.

I should apologize for the recent fixation on Battlestar and the Amazing Race. TV news is a bit bleak because of the summer. The news from the summer press tour has been interesting, but not really interesting enough to blog about. And I've been working a bunch so I haven't had time to watch much truly terrible stuff. I watched Rize last night, which was interesting but not great. And Princess Diaries 2 is on tap, which totoro totally warned me away from (he watched it on a plane), but it has the actor who played my favorite character in Dead Like Me, so I clearly have to watch. It's inevitable.

No comments: